The JQY Paul Austin and Dalip Girdhar (The P. Austin Family Foundation) Drop-in Center
The Drop-in Center offers a safe and free weekly space where LGBTQ teens and youth can come and:
- Check in with licensed social workers
- Meet others they can relate to
- Participate in support groups & workshops
- Borrow a book from our queer Jewish library
- Have access to health and safety resources
- Enjoy a hot Kosher meal (PIZZA!)
- Be part of an affirming community
- Know they are not alone
Each week, the Drop-in Center features a unique program (support groups, yoga, game night, LGBTQ book club, and more!) which takes place alongside drop-in hours. Feel free to join for the program, hang out during drop-in hours, or both! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more information on our weekly programming!
WHERE The NYC Drop-in Center is at 135 W 41st Street • New York, NY • 10036 – in Times Square and easily accessible by public transportation! If you need help with travel to the Drop-in Center, contact us here.
You will see a sign for JQY and a JQY staff member in the lobby of the building when you arrive.
WHO Open to all LGBTQ Jewish-identified individuals, ages 13-23