JQY Drop-in Center
The JQY Drop-in Center offers a safe and free weekly space where LGBTQ teens and youth can come and:
• Check in with licensed social workers
• Meet others they can relate to
• Participate in support groups & workshops
• Have access to health and safety resources
• Enjoy a hot Kosher meal (this part is on hold while we’re virtual but click here to find out how to get free Kosher meals in NYC)
• Be part of an affirming community
• Know they are not alone.
Each week, the Drop-in Center features a unique program (support groups, yoga, game night, LGBTQ book club, and more!) which takes place alongside drop-in hours. Feel free to join for the program, hang out during drop-in hours, or both! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more information on our weekly programming!
WHERE We’re currently virtual AND in-person (when we can safely gather in-person)
When we’re in-person, the NYC Drop-in Center is at 1460 Broadway • New York, NY • 10036 – in Times Square and easily accessible by public transportation! If you need help with travel to the Drop-in Center, contact us here!
You will see a sign for JQY and a JQY staff member in the lobby of the building when you arrive.
WHO Open to all LGBTQ Jewish-identified individuals, ages 13-23